Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Auto-renew... credit card has expired
9/19/2011 07:06
I had my auto-renew fail due to an old expiration date, so I went and updated the card info. Will the renewal be attempted again by auto-renew? Or do I need to manually submit the order now? The e-mail from Dynadot does not make this clear:

"We were not able to submit your auto-renew order ... since your credit card has expired.  Please log into your Dynadot account ... to select another credit card.

"Alternatively, you may manually submit a renewal order by logging into your Dynadot account."

Saying "alternatively" implies that manual renewal is just one of my options, yet there has been no clear indication whether automatic renewal could still happen yet this month, even though the credit card info is now up to date and valid.

Please clarify. Thanks!
Reply Quote
9/20/2011 18:06
Our system will try the auto renew after a certain period of time.  I forget the exact amount of time, but it will try again.  

You can, however, choose to manually submit your renewal order.

I just checked your account, and it has already been auto-renewed.

[This post has been edited by dynadot_staff on Sep 20, 2011 6:06pm.]
Reply Quote