Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
can I delete credit card for sometime
Posted By andro
8/28/2007 13:14
I have prepaid by a credit card, and I dont't need it for longer time, so I want to delete it from dynadot panel. Will I able to use it once again in the future ?

But I have read:
"If you delete this card from the system, you will no longer be able to place new orders with it. "

It is little bit misleading. What does it mean ?
No card in system >>> Next time I will have to enter date of credit card once again ? (and it goes about that it takes me sometime to do it)
or
I will not able to enter the same card once again ? And then the sentence "you will no longer be able to place new orders with it." could make sense like for me. I think so ?

And second thing:
Can I change my card code at dynadot panel on 000 for security and when I need it to pay next time then I will enter the correct card code.

Which way will be better for security ? Can I choose anyone I want ?

[This post has been edited by andro on Aug 28, 2007 1:23pm.]
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
8/28/2007 15:07
They mean you will no longer be able to use it automatically - you will have to re enter all the details again.
Reply Quote