Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Cannot pay with credit card
10/29/2015 03:27
Hi there,

I bought two domain names from Dynadot separately and in quick succession. I tried to pay for both with the same credit card. Payment for the second domain was processed with no problems. Payment for the first domain is still being requested regardless of trying to use a different card. The system will start processing the payment it seems for a moment only to revert back to requesting payment. I have received no email/s from Dynadot stating my latest two attempts of paying (with two different cards) could not be processed for whatever reason. All that happens is nothing at all. Kindly assist? My login name is ttklintworth. I would ideally like to pay with credit card than resorting to another method.

Many thanks,

Tamryn (based in Cape Town, South Africa)
Reply Quote
11/5/2015 13:42
Our system did send a "Credit Card Problem" email to the address on file. In any case, looks like you were able to sort the payment issue out. :)
Reply Quote