Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Duplicate Charges from my bank account for one order...
Posted By pkreg
12/1/2014 11:15
I credited 100$ from Skrill in my dynadot account but deducted twice same amount of 100$ + 100$ with a delay of approx 1 min from my bank. Now Skrill and Dynadot both are showing one transaction of 100$ but my bank is showing 2 transactions of 100$ with one minute dalay... When will you credit my amount in my account...How much time it will take to verify...Plz Reply..Thanks
Reply Quote
12/1/2014 12:41
We received only one payment. If you see two transactions pending, the second will likely never be processed.

As for the rest of your question, please our reply to your duplicate post here:

https://www.dynadot.com/community/forums/f4-payment-issues/why-is-order-is-still-processing-after-i-was-billed-8836.html
Reply Quote
Posted By pkreg
12/2/2014 06:04
I have claimed dispute against this double charges for one order in bank to investigate the error by Master Card.

Thanks
Reply Quote
12/3/2014 17:26
Thank you for the update.
Reply Quote
Posted By pkreg
12/6/2014 02:09
I received this mail by skrill.com today after dispute claim.

On 01 Dec 2014 you made a payment to Dynadot, LLC ([email protected]) via Skrill Gateway. This payment for USD 99.95 made with your credit/debit card MASTERCARD, will appear on your statement shortly. This charge will appear on your card statement as a debit by: SKR*Skrill.com.
Reply Quote
12/7/2014 16:19
That statement make no reference to a duplicate payment. We did receive your payment of $99.95 on December 2, but we received it only once. The items you purchased in that order were delivered to you, so a dispute of the charges may not be in order. Was there any confirmation by Skrill of a duplicate payment?
Reply Quote
Posted By pkreg
12/18/2014 11:45
Master Card has a full tracking system and i hope they will catch the fault or fraud, if you have not received duplicate payment and Skrill has also not accepted yet that they received duplicate payment then where the other amount has gone and why deducted twice from my bank account? Master Card has 45 days period of investigation and dispute solution and they will answer all these questions and i will share with you as well. Regards
Reply Quote
12/18/2014 12:47
Do you have a statement showing 2 charges? The info you posted above refers to only one charge for $99.95, which is correct. If you have a statement showing otherwise, please send a screenshot to [email protected] so we can investigate further.
Reply Quote