Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Help! I can't select payment with Account Balance.账户余额为何不能支付得标域名?
2/10/2016 19:49
我第一次使用dynadot平台。昨天出价了几个域名,标价人民币的。于是通过alipay 预付了500RMB。今天得标了,但是在open orders 界面看到的是美元标价,点击 select payment 按钮后,进入Select Payment Type 界面时,为什么没有使用余额支付的选项,也没有支付宝选项。其他选项我都没有,如何处理?

This is my first time to buy names on dynadot. before I bided,I selected CNY, and the name I wanted  could be priced by RMB ,so I prepayed 500RMB throw alipay. I won the Expired Domain Auction today.  When I Select Payment Type , there is neither  choice of using My Account Balance, nor choice of alipay. I have no other payment type, what can I do now ?
Reply Quote
2/19/2016 14:38
We see you were assisted already by our chat support and through email, please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance.
Reply Quote
Posted By loco
5/22/2016 05:04
me too
Reply Quote
6/9/2016 15:36
We noticed your account balance was refunded a few days before you posted here. You currently don't have a balance available to use. Did you need help adding prepay to your account again?
Reply Quote
7/31/2016 17:30
Hi,
I am sorry for hijacking this thread, but I also have a balance on my account, but never actually get the option to apply it to a purchase.

Please advise.
Reply Quote
8/15/2016 07:04
Any news on this Dynadot?

I am not able to use my balance for any purchases, and my automatic renewals won't go through because it says there wasn't enough account credit. But there is! I almost lost a domain name because of this.

Help please.
Reply Quote