Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
I paid my domain vyvcorporativojuridico.com then transfer but You didnt put the year I paid you
Posted By qubo
10/29/2010 14:58
I renew my domain vyvcorporativojuridico.com with you but
it suppouse to set expired to Octuber 2 2011
then after almost a month I decide to transfer the domain to godaddy. I paid 4 years so the expiring time would be until 2015.

I succesfully transfer the domain and the extension time was until 2014 instead of 2015. I communicate with goddy and they said that they put the 4 years I paid but that you dynadot did not put the year I had already paid you

here their email response

so please reinburse the payment I did with you because You did not transfer the year I paid.
thanks for all

--------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting online support.

When your domain transferred to Go Daddy a  free year of registration plus the 3 purchased were added to it as promised. Unfortunately your former registrar did not transfer the additional time you had paid for through them. Regrettably this issue is beyond Go Daddy's control. You may wish to contact your former Registrar to discuss the lost registration time and for clarification on the matter.

Please let us know if you need anything else.
Regards,
Sergio M
Online Support

Customer Inquiry
Name : Tomas Vazquez Vigil
Phone : 3331210910
Domain Name : vyvcorporativojuridico.com
ShopperID : 39479965
Shopper Validated : Yes
Browser : Firefox Version : 1.9.2.11
Issue : I just transfer the domain name vyvcorporativojuridico.com
which was vaild until oct 2 2011. I then bught a transfer for 4 years (1 free + 3ext)

so the domain should transfered succesful for a period of 4 years to be expired Octuber 2 2015 instead of 2014 as your system put (2011 +4 years = 2015)

please fix this to this domain please
thanks in advance
Reply Quote