Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
My credit card was been charged but I didnt got domain renewed for 2 years
3/7/2014 02:02
THis might be in wrong section but I cant find support online to discuss my isue

I tried to renew my domain name on 13th of feb for 2 years but it showed transaction unsuccessful I tried the same transaction and again unsuccessful after that I tried for 1 year of renewal which was successful.

Now I see my credit card was charged twice, 1 for 2 years and then 1 year but as my account shows my domain is renewed for 1 year just.

Can any staff help me with this.
Reply Quote
3/9/2014 16:21
Only one of the 3 charge attempts went through.  Your credit card company should be able to confirm this for you.
Reply Quote
3/11/2014 06:42
I contacted them again and they assured my 2 of them went through..
Kindly guide me where shall I provide you proof of my statement which clearly shows 2 transactions
Reply Quote
3/11/2014 06:44
Live support is all the time offline.. where should I exactly contact regarding my issue..
Reply Quote
3/11/2014 06:47
in fact if you see my account shows 1 pending order which means 2 of them were cleared
Reply Quote
3/11/2014 11:29
You're contacting us outside of business hours.  Support is available from 9am to 6pm Pacific Time.

You submitted two different orders.  The first renewal attempt on February 13th (ID 2521121) was denied, twice, and $0 charges were made.  The second order (ID 2521214) that was also submitted on February 13th did go through.  The charge was $9.99 for an one year renewal.

Our records don't show any extra charges.  If your bank says there are still charges, please send a copy of your bank statement that shows this information.  You can send it to [email protected].

Thanks!
Reply Quote