Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Need Approval
3/23/2011 07:12
I paid for username w2school 9.75$

I have sent my government ID proofs too .They are not approving my payment yet.

I send the paypal payment sent mail too .

THanks for a reply
Reply Quote
3/23/2011 17:08
Hello,

The verification process has completed.  The prepay has been added to your account.  Please select prepay as your payment method to pay for the domain:

How do I change the payment method for my order?

If your payment has not already completed, then you should be able to change your payment method. Depending on the status of your order, there are two ways to do this. If your order is still in "Waiting for Payment" status (and is not in payment pending status), you can change your payment method within your Dynadot account by following these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Find the "Open Orders" section at the top of your account "Summary" page.
  3. You can also access any open orders by going to "Pending Orders" from the notifications area along the top bar.
  4. If you are able to edit the payment method for your order, you'll see an "Edit Payment" drop-down menu that you can use to edit your payment method.
  5. Selecting "Edit Payment" will take you to the "Payment Type" page where you can choose an alternative payment method.
  6. The same payment methods that were available to you at checkout should be available here. Depending on the currency you're paying with, your options may include account balance, credit/debit card, PayPal, Skrill, Alipay, bank wire, money order, cashier's check, personal check, eCash, bank transfer, or ApplePay.

If your order is in payment pending status and there is no "Edit Payment" button available, please contact our support team if you still wish to change the payment method.

From Help Section: Order Process > How do I change the payment method fo...

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff

[This post has been edited by dynadot_staff on Mar 23, 2011 5:08pm.]
Reply Quote