Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Order Processing...
Posted By kdog
12/10/2012 18:53
I paid with PayPal. Is my order processing, or was the payment not received? It says I sent $17 to Dynadot and I have $17 less dollars in my PayPal. Did my order go through? Why does it say its pending?
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 17:17
Looks like it was held up due to a verification request.  Both the verification and order are now complete.  Thank you!  :)
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 17:17
Looks like it was held up due to a verification request.  Both the verification and order are now complete.  Thank you!  :)
Reply Quote
4/21/2013 19:48
I'm having the same issue I paid 40 dollars
Reply Quote
4/28/2013 17:17
As above, this order was processed once the requested verification was completed.  Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Reply Quote
4/28/2013 23:28
Hi

I am facing the same situation.

I have paid via PayPal, my account has been debited and payment sent through, but the sale hasn't been closed and the domain name is not officially within my account.

I paid the requested price and my payment was immediate... As such, why is this not finalised and the domain not in my account?
Reply Quote
5/1/2013 17:56
The domain was added to your account once the requested telephone verification was completed.  Thank you for your cooperation.
Reply Quote