Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Order stuck in processing
4/20/2011 12:28
Hello

I ordered an ssl cert paying via moneybookers. But my order is still in processing. I have not received any verification email or anything like that. Order id is:

Please activate my order.

Thank you
Reply Quote
4/20/2011 23:47
Well I received the phone verification email and successfully completed that step. But I have to see my SSL cert. I imagine there is an email verification step to verify domain control but I haven't received the email yet. How long will it take? I thought it was supposed to be rapid ssl?
Reply Quote
4/21/2011 06:48
BUYERS BE WARE!

Looks like this company has some unethical procedures that suit only to them.

I paid for my domain name but looks like I won't be getting the domain registered to me.

After collecting money from my credit card, now they want me to verify my ID.

The ethical rule says that once you take the money you have to fulfill your end of the bargain. The verification should have been before accepting my payment, not after that.

The company has my money, but I cannot get my domain.
Reply Quote
4/21/2011 07:37
Please cancel my order and credit my account with the refunded amount:

ref: order #1365573
Reply Quote
4/22/2011 01:21
It's been almost a week. These guys don't register my domain, nor they refund my money. Like I committed a sin by trusting them with my credit card.
Reply Quote