Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Payment problem (paypal)
12/21/2015 08:45
Hi,

I had two domains expiring and had started renewing through paypal. For the moment this was only possible through echeck (not sure why), normally I can do renewals through paypal with e-check.

Anyhow, I started the process hoping this will sort itself. However the echeck ended up not being cleared until days later after expiration and was in a hurry.

I started another renewal of the same domains and they were handled by paypal right away (without e-check). So there has been now two payments from paypal coming to you. They are visible in paypal and the  renewal (first attempt) was still in a problem mode.

TLDR; I paid twice for a renewal throught paypal. How can we fix this problem?
Reply Quote
1/7/2016 09:16
Our sincere apologies for the delayed response. We reviewed your account and found the two orders you were referring to and both seem to be in "Completed" status now. We do see that you paid twice, once in each order, and your domains were renewed for a total of 2 years in which results in the expiration being 2017. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Reply Quote