Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Payment still processing ?
11/29/2010 13:31
I found some good recommendations on a forum today and decided to start using dynadot. I signed up for an account, decided to buy 4 domains for now, paid by PayPal (the amount was deducted from my account) yet after a few hours I got an email to verify my phone number (the email was saying something about a policy to minimize fraud). Ok, I went ahead to do it, got called, but the connection was so bad that I couldn't hear right the last 2 numbers of the 4 digits code. So I couldn't verify my phone number.

Sent an email to support but it doesn't look good. This is the first time in 8 years I had to go through something like that with a registrar (and I've used/I am using about 10 so far).

How could I get a faster reply or re-try to verify my phone number?
Reply Quote
11/29/2010 16:53
The verification is done to avoid fraudulent orders. If the verification email is not working give us a call  at 1-650-585-1961. You can also email us if the verification process is not working or you can't call for some reason.

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote