Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Phone Verification call not received on orders
6/29/2011 03:19
I ordered a domain name and I was sent a phone verification link but when I did'nt receive any call.I tried calling the numbers in the email but no one answered please help cos this was what the email said

"Please note that the phone authorization may not work with automated phone directories or call screening services.  If you cannot complete the phone authorization, please call us at 1-866-652-2039 (1-650-585-1961).  If we do not receive a response within 2 days, we reserve the right to cancel your domain name or web hosting.
"

Please Help...
Reply Quote
8/7/2011 14:25
Hello,

Most of the issues with our automated phone verification stem from improper entry of country and area codes.  Please be sure the phone number listed in your account can be called from the US.  

If your phone number is correctly listed in your account and you still do not receive the call, please call us directly.  We answer calls from  9am - 6pm Pacific time.  If you receive pur voicemail, please leave a message (including your username)  and we will call you back.

If you are unable to dial the US,  you may also send in  a copy of your government-issued photo ID to verify the order.  If the order was funded via PayPal,  please send the ID of the PayPal account-holder.  Thanks.  

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote