Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Phone verification problem to add prepay funds via credit card and poor support
1/28/2014 21:50
Hello,

I try to add prepay funds to my account. Soon after I paid i send the mail to [email protected] with the scan of the credit card I used to pay. I got a mail after 1 day that I need to verify my phone. I try to verify my phone but there is some problem and its not verified. I again send the mail and this time I got a reply after 1 day that i have to verify my phone again without any other instruction.

I send the mail again telling them the problem but again the reply was "verification is not complete please try again" Its around 3 days but I still cant add funds to my account even after I send the scan of my credit card and told them the problem.

It seems that dynadot staff dont have time to read my email and keep sending me copied paste text without even reading my problem. Please if anyone here on forum can help me with the issue and let me add funds to my account as its already 3 days and I am far behind the schedule.

Its really not a pleasure to see all this.

Regards
Reply Quote
1/29/2014 05:17
No support person here? You people reply for emails after one day I thought at forums I may get some answer faster but it seems like I make a mistake by choosing dynadot, my friend recommended me this but am disappointed now. Which registrar take 3 days to add funds to account? What is the use of these funds when the domain I want is taken by others?
Reply Quote
1/29/2014 12:28
We've sent you a few emails about this.  We'll need you to complete the telephone verification before we can process this order for you.  Please login to your account page and go to this link:

https://www.dynadot.com/account/id_verification.html
Reply Quote