Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Still processing
1/31/2011 05:05
Can you please look into why my domain is taking so long to be set up?  I paid yesterday, but the status still shows "processing".  I received a verification phone call yesterday, so I know that's not the delay.  

My orders numbers: 1292056 and 1292094

Thank you
Reply Quote
1/31/2011 06:56
Ugh.. Having the same issue here.. Been waiting for over a day to get my domain registration to process. Payment has been debited from card, but still says "Processing" in the account panel.. What the heck ??
Reply Quote
1/31/2011 09:03
I have tried ordering the same domain 3 times, and paid twice by Paypal and once by credit card - and all 3 show as processing, and the domain was still showing as available. I ended up registering it through another registrar to make sure someone didn't grab it from me.

I have a lot of domains with Dynadot and have never had this problem before.
Reply Quote
1/31/2011 12:27
We are still processing orders but they are being slower than usual. Our engineers are looking into the problem and we thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote