Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Ubicate.tv - Pending, Pending and still Pending (we tried with four Credit/Debit Card!) Help!!!
8/7/2014 15:28
Hello,
any comunication with you has been silently dropped off....
We're still hanging in this anxious state and I start to think that something wrong is occurring with your service.
A two days delay in payment threw us in a nightmare.... a maze with no exit....
We tried several cards but our order, 2720254, is still pending.... and today, that's the first work day after your "holiday", you result busy in chat..... busy on the phone..... don'y reply to any mail....
I rescued and loaded the original debit card through which we paid the first year of the domain in subject.... so there are no more excuses.... you accepted it once.... and nothing's changed then....

My client that sells Ads on a local magazine, is calming down his customers.... but as you've been so fast (and furious) to suddenly obscure our site (changing the DNS server to you courtesy page) after only 12 hours from the deadline, you should be as fast (and furious) in reactivating it.
I'm of course the scapegoat, since I choose you (and not Moniker, Maddog etc... as always) for your good offers and prices.....
But paying through the nose for a saving of 3 bucks, is an experience uncomfortable and undeserved.

Please (once more), check our pending order (24 stupid bucks....my God) charged on the Debit Card whose last four digits are 8069.
I'm on my knees. Have mercy!

Regards

Stefania Castelli
ICT consultant
EN-SP-IT-FR-PT
Playa del Carmen
(Mexico)
Reply Quote
8/7/2014 16:49
Eventually, through Paypal linked to the same Debit Card your financial services provider sistematically rejected, the payment succeeded....

Regards
Reply Quote