Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Updated My Credit Card But You Have Denied Three Orders & Now Banned Me!
Posted By radioz
2/11/2015 23:04
Our Chase card number was changed from a Master Card to a VISA.  I had not updated to the new card here but did with 24 hours remaining on the first back-order that you warned me of a card problem over.  24 hours later you released the name.  After this that happened again with two names.  Now you have banned me for abuse ('You have been banned from back order requests for abuse.')

I do not understand why you are not seemingly running this new card as it is the default card.  If you'd like to fix this, I'd appreciate it.  I have about 125 names with you that will soon be going to Go Daddy should you not care to have my business.

Sincerely,

Jon Hall

PS - I also sent a report ticket but have heard nothing in that regard.  Not real good.  I am disapointed at your service and response.
Reply Quote
2/12/2015 07:22
Sorry we were not able to reply to your support requests in time, you've contacted us after hours. First, we would like you to know that we have lifted the auction ban from your account.

To address the issues you mentioned, if a card is declined, and a second one is entered, you do have to go back to the 'Open Orders' list in your account and press the 'Charge Card' button there in order for our system to run the new card.

I got a "Credit Card Problem" email. Can I try charging my credit card again?

Yes, you can attempt to charge your credit card up to 3 times for each order before our system will prevent you from attempting again. To try charging your credit card again, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Find the "Open Orders" section listed at the top of your acocunt "Summary" page.
  3. You can also access any open orders by going to "Pending Orders" from the notifications area along the top bar.
  4. You will see a drop-down menu under the 'Payment Type' column. Use this to edit your card info, change your payment method, or cancel your order.
  5. If you are still able to charge your credit card, you will see a "Charge Card" option.
  6. Click on the "Charge Card" button to attempt to charge your credit card again.

If you do not see the "Charge Card" button, then you will need to contact us to charge your card.

If your credit card is being declined, you may want to check your credit card information to see if you have accidentally mistyped one of the credit card fields. Alternatively, you may want to contact your credit card company to see if there is any reason why they are denying the charges.

You can also edit your payment type to choose a different credit card to charge or select another payment method to complete your order.

Discover more on Dynadot:

Want to earn account credit? Join our Refer-a-Friend Program. Earn $5 for every friend you refer to Dynadot. Your friends earn $5 too!

Have a website? Join our Affiliate Program. Spread the word about us and start earning.

Looking for domain name deals? Check out our sales. Find a domain name for a great price.

From Help Section: Order Process > I got a "Credit Card Problem" email. ...

If you would like us to automatically try the new card for future backorders, you would need to update your marketplace default payment settings. The old card is still selected there.

How do I set my marketplace default payment settings in my account?

If you are planning to participate in our Expired Auctions and/or Backorders in our Marketplace, you need to set up your marketplace default payment settings first. Setting this up allows our system to put through your payment automatically so your order can complete on time. Both expired auction and backorder orders must be paid for within a limited time of 24-48 hours or you may be banned from our auctions.

The following payment methods are available for your marketplace default payment type: account credit (default selection), or credit card. You will be able to select up to three payment methods and priorities.

To set your marketplace default payment settings in your account, you first need to turn on your auto-payment settings by following these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "Payments" from the left-side menu bar, and click "Marketplace Default Payment" on the right.
  3. Choose "Yes" from the "Turn autopay on?" section.
  4. Select your preferred payment method.
  5. Click on the "Save" button at the top right corner to save your changes.

NOTE: At present, our automatic payment options are limited to account credit and credit card. If you would like to use other methods for your expired auction or backorder order, please complete your payment manually.

From Help Section: Domain Market > Expired Domain Auctions > How do I set my marketplace default p...

We do apologize for any confusion.
Reply Quote