Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
You keep requesting photo-id which I've sent twice
3/30/2009 01:17
Hi Dynadot Staff,

I've just received my 3rd email request from you in as many days to send photo ID by email or fax.

I responded immediately to the first request by sending a scanned email copy of my Spanish Residencia card because that has a recent photo and shows me living in Spain. It is official photo ID.

I received the same request again for some reason and so resent the information.

I've received the request for the third time this morning. Would you look into this for me please.

Having complied with your requests, I won't be happy if my domains are cancelled. I know you accept this type of ID because I read another thread in which you told someone else this was fine.If you require other proof, please ask.

I'm also sending this message to you at [email protected].

And thank you for an otherwise excellent service so far.
Reply Quote
3/30/2009 15:10
A little update....

I have now replied to 3 emails with the information you requested, sent another one to your info address and posted on here.

And I've just got another email for the same request again!!  This is getting boring guys!

Please would you sort it out.

Thanks
Reply Quote